Sea Pet Omega Pure Fish Oil for Dogs is pure, human-quality, medicinal-grade omega 3 essential fatty acids from anchovies and/or sardines and:
- is molecularly distilled, cold-processed.
- are naturally in the biologically available forms of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).
- are the only forms of omega-3 essential fatty acids that are recommended more than twice the amount of EPA (with 18%) as compared to salmon oil (which has only 8%).
- is completely tested for heavy metals (lead, arsenic, mercury, cadmium), PCBs, dioxin and other toxins – surpassing all national and international standards for purity.
- is bottle filled with nitrogen during the filling process to prevent oxidation, to extend shelf life and to ensure freshness.
- provides 810 mg of EPA and 540 mg DHA with each teaspoon.
- provides 1000 ppm Vitamin E
- Formerly Omega-3 Fish Oil
Pure omega 3 fish oil from anchovies and sardines.