Sea Pet Omega Max Fish Oil Concentrate for Dogs is pure, human-quality, pharmaceutical-grade, concentrated omega 3 essential fatty acids from sardines and/or anchovies and:
- is molecularly distilled, cold-processed.
- is naturally in the biologically available forms of EPA 33% (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA 22% (Docosahexaenoic Acid). (EPA helps to maintain healthy joint functions by reducing the activity of enzymes that damage joint cartilage.)
- are the only forms of omega-3 essential fatty acids that are recommended more than twice the amount of EPA (with 33%) as compared to salmon oil (which has only 8%).
- is completely tested for heavy metals (lead, arsenic, mercury, cadmium), PCBs, dioxin and other toxins – surpassing all national and international standards for purity.
- is bottle filled with nitrogen during the filling process to prevent oxidation, to extend shelf life and to ensure freshness.
- provides approximately 1,425 mg EPA and 950 mg of DHA with each teaspoon.
- Formerly Sea Pet “Gold” – High EPA & DHA
Pure omega 3 fish oil from anchovies and sardines.