Sea Pet Omega Plus Fish Oil for Dogs is pure, human-quality, medicinal-grade omega 3 essential fatty acids from anchovies and/or sardines with added Natural Vitamin E and:
- is molecularly distilled, cold-processed.
- are naturally in the biologically available forms of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).
- are the only forms of omega-3 essential fatty acids that are recommended more than twice the amount of EPA (with 18%) as compared to salmon oil (which has only 8%).
- contains 200 IUs (134mg) of natural vitamin E per teaspoon as a powerful antioxidant.
- is completely tested for heavy metals (lead, arsenic, mercury, cadmium), PCBs, dioxin and other toxins – surpassing all national and international standards for purity.
- is bottle filled with nitrogen during the filling process to prevent oxidation, to extend shelf life and to ensure freshness.
- provides 775 mg of EPA, 520 mg DHA and 200 IUs (134mg) of natural form vitamin E with each teaspoon.
- Formerly Omega Fish Oil “200” w/ Natural Vitamin E
Pure omega 3 fish oil from anchovies and sardines; natural vitamin E